1. This section contains information on the management methods of Atex Industries S.r.l. with reference to the processing of user data by Atex Industries S.r.l..
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with Atex Industries S.r.l. and can be reached at the address corresponding to the following home pages:
3. The information is provided only for these sites and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing, and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of Atex Industries Srl, regardless of the purpose of the connection, according to applicable Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, and therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page for updates.
6. If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he / she must legitimize his / her consent through the authorization of his / her parents or guardians.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Holder
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also deals with safety profiles.
2. With regards to this website, the data controller is: Atex Industries S.r.l., and for any clarification or exercise of the rights of the user can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 – Responsible for data processing
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the appointment of the Data Controller, the person in charge of data processing of the Atex Industries Srl website is his Legal Representative.
3 – Data processing place
1. Data processing takes place at Via Forgaria, 7 – Z.I. Ponteresso, 33078 San Vito al Tagliamento (PN) – Italy.
2. In case of necessity, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or other individuals appointed for this purpose by the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a set of data that is sent to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may become limited. To continue without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing. Below are the types of cookies that the site uses.
2 – Technical cookies
1. There are many technologies used to store information on the user’s computer which is then collected by the sites. The best known and most widely used of these technologies are HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate the access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network of the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. Although the settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by modifying the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows for the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. Cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site. In this case the site owner can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and on how and when they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies, the same rules apply in terms of the information and consent which is provided for technical cookies.
5. In terms of duration, we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging in to each page visited from permanent cookies that remain active in the PC upon expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed. These cookies disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server and this type of cookie is necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third-party cookies
1. In relation to the provenance of cookies, we distinguish between the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from sites other than the one you are visiting. 2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. The majority of third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand their interests, and then customize the advertising which is presented to users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. These cookies are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties outside the site currently being visited.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on the site. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. These third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves and Atex Industries does not control the settings of these cookies; therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and settings to manage or disable the cookies published on the relevant web pages (see next IV § 4).
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for purposes of security. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
5. The information that users of the site agree to make public through the services and tools made available to them are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violation of laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purposes of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation is used for the purposes indicated above and for these additional purposes:
• improve the usability of the website, for example by adding different language versions
• analyze the use of the website
• administer this website
• prevent fraud and improve the security of the website
• customize our website (with targeted messages that may be of interest to the user).
2. Data retention will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes and for no longer than 5 years.
3. The data used for security purposes (for example, blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
3 – Data provided by the user
As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address necessary to respond to requests and the retention of any other personal data included in the message.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can manage cookies through the settings of his/her browser. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made:
V. USER RIGHTS
1. Art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
2. The sites www.atexindustries.it, www.atexpro.it, www.atex-cloud.com, www.betaelectronics.it
itherefore intend to inform the user about the existence of:
– the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003), the rectification (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of processing that concerns it (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter C) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
3. The requests may be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2, lett. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious beliefs, philosophical or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
5. Likewise, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with it, see articles 15 – 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 reported in the appendix.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO EXTRA UE COUNTRIES
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 e ss of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (suppliers of third party technical services, mail carriers), hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will remain available on this page.
4. This document was updated on 24/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular to maintain compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.
EXTRACT FROM TITLE II “RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY” D.LGS 196/03
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form. 2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a. the origin of personal data;
b. of the purposes and methods of processing;
c. of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2; is. of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a. updates, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.